[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes :  I have to say I was disappointed with it...Well I
was too! And I said so right here, it seems others were satisfied with the
read...oh well....I have been a lurker here..it is hard to come up with Joni
content that is not directly from my mind! I asked everyone to visit my
website then I took it down! Well, it is back up if you would like to see
some odd paintings, often painted  while listening to Joni.(www.seegod.net)
I have been on an Ani Difranco binge and decided that she is the only new
original..but the real reason I am posting is to recommend a CD from England
... that i am just LOVING..it is by a band called LAMB and the CD is called
"What Sound"...I cant stop a listening!!! OK now for some Joni
content....uh.... i love the background info i got here on 2 grey rooms..one
of the most passionate songsI have ever heard......Hey how do you change your
JDML to a new screen name? i got a new one that should work here
well...ChalkmarkinRain @aol.com..  Peace all...Pearl