>Please come see my new & old photos on PhotoIsland.com!
>The album "Come on Rise Up" is of Bruce's Tour launch, The other "Asbury
>Park Rising is pictorial of a deserted Seaside when the "Boss" isn't in
>town. U can see the impact this "Nothing Man" has on his old hometown where
>his roots are.

Hi Rose,

Thanks for sharing!!  I lived in Ocean City, NJ back in the mid-eighties
(failed relationship)  anyway...I don't really think I got the feel for
Bruce's NJ or yours for that matter.  (I never ventured much out of the
little area I lived in)   Asbury Park really "looks" like Bruce....I admire
him , but never really a true fan.  So this is the first time I have seen
the famous Stone Pony.

I love the balloons!  Oh and the dome building with the broken
glass.....other than the really neat architecture, any significance?  The
gem for me:  Alace  Amus en  What a picture!!

Take care all...

Bree