OK, so I know I've been blabbing all week about the new Boss, but I also picked up the
new Beth Orton this week, and I have to say that I'm enjoying this release much more.
Not a departure for her, but more a melding of Trailer Park & Central Reservation,
this one gives Ms. Orton a solid hat trick with 3 knockout releases in a row.

Besides her dreamy songs, playing, and singing, we get Ben Watts (Everything But The
Girl), Emmylou Harris, and Ryan Adams in some unbelievably good duets. Ryan even
contributes a song.

I can't think of anyone not liking this record. And a bonus - there's a nice picture
of Beth's sexy gams on the back! ;~)

Bob

NP: Steel Pulse, "Dub Marcus Say (Rally Dub)"