--- Bree Mcdonough <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> But it did cross your mind...maybe moving someone a
> few states over...or out
> in the middle of the Pacific maybe?? HUH??  ;-)

No, it was more along the lines of passing off obscene
comments as being *their* quotes; but I'm mature, so I
abstained.

> I did notice that when i use the icons...half or
> some of the people aren't
> there.  Now...when I go with the balls everyone is
> there that is supposed to
> be.

I'll refrain from responding to the "balls" comment
because, well, you know, I'm mature and stuff. I did
notice a few things went wonky though - like one
person was planted right in the middle of the Atlantic
Ocean and as I scrolled across the map, she moved with
me. How odd!

Post your ad for free now! http://personals.yahoo.ca