--- Chris Marshall <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Catherine (I think) said:
> Is
> > that wisteria in your garden?

Dumb me. Your garden is full of plants and I zoom in
on something that looks to me like wisteria (in fact,
this one may be in your neighbour's garden - you can
see that one in the left, near the top, by the fence
of you panoramic shot - there's a couple of purply
plans there - one of them looks like wisteria, which
is supposed to be a bitch to get flowering and takes
eons to mature to the point where it *can* flower.
Inevitably it decides to bloom for the first time in
its life just about the time you've decided to get rid
of it, at which point, you simply can't do it -
because it's SOOOO beautiful.

>I planted lots of
> shrubs -
> either bought or ones that were given to me.

> My lodger also has a qualification in commerical
> horticulture,
> so knows his plants.  He's rammed a load of
> colourful stuff
> into the garden that wasn't there previously.
>
> To see the difference a year and a half/two years
> makes,
> look at
>
>       http://www.hatstand.org/gallery
>
> and click into either of the "snow" and
> "UKjonifest2000"
> galleries.

Big difference, that's for sure! It looks wonderful.

Post your ad for free now! http://personals.yahoo.ca