Vince asked:-
> PS Just noticed that the links I gave you have an "s" after
> the http; is that something new, does anyone know?  Or have I
> been missing something all along?  Thaat is the way that I
> pulled it from my bookmarks and it works with the "s" in it
> but I never noticed that before.

The "s" stands for "secure" and it means that the connection
between you (and in this case) PayPal is encrypted (scrambled)
so that a "man-in-the-middle" cannot snoop on your conversation
with the website.

It's how credit card details are kept secure in transit, although
it's worth noting that it's just as important to have some
reassurance that they're securely handled *after* they reach
the web site too...

Make sense?

--Chris