Les, you do indeed rock, happy feckin' thingumy.  And, yes, the
site's a gem.

--Chris

(PS. I echo Jim's thoughts: HTML e-mail is bad, m'kay?  I want
control over how my e-mail looks on screen.  I do not want someone
else deciding I should be reading their message in purple 53pt text
on a lime green background with ickle flowers around the edge.  Sorry
if anyone likes those colours :) Also, HTML e-mail is a great helper
mechanism for spammers and viruses - more reasons it should never
have been allowed to happen...)

(PPS. Les, sorry, HTML e-mail is a bugbear of mine.  I didn't mean
to hijack your happy birthday message.)