Wally Kairuz <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> i'm absolutely online and kicking, just too darn
> lazy to start telling you
> *THE LATEST DEVELOPMENTS*.

Catherine McKay (who has had me lol all week long with all your posts)
wrote: Too damn bad! Quit teasing - we want the full scoop.  NOW!

Absolutely, get back in here from your three day party & let us know what's
going on!

btw, saw a documentarty on argentina last night (pbs?)...kept looking for
you wally! interesting about the whole alternative barter system...did
anyone see this?