I've posted some photos at PhotoIsland.com  If you're the nosy type, or have too much
times on your hands (like me, it's not so much "too much times on your hands" as, "so
much to do, I can't function as a human being"), please feel free to snoop around.

There are three albums - one is some photos I took (I'm not a great photographer, so
have mercy - this is kind of a test of the whole Photoisland thing and within a few
weeks, I hope I'll have a Jonifest 2002 album set up); one is family photos going back
several generations. In particular, the ones I most like are the photo of my
grandmother & great-grandmother taken in England almost 100 years ago, and the one of
my Dad - his army photo. I was looking for this for the longest time after he died and
my stepmother gave me some family papers - and I found this photo among them; the
third is scanned pictures of my daughter's artwork (she'll kill me if she finds out
I'm sharing these with you, but if you don't tell, neither will I.) She's just
finished first-year highschool and I think some of them are pretty darn good (but what
do I know? I'm just her mother). I'm proud of the kid - what can I say?

To get there, simply click the address below and enter your guest password: jmdl

http://www.photoisland.com/servlet/GuestLogin?USERNAME=catspics

If that doesn't work, go to www.photoisland.com, and log in to my albums with the
following information:

Log-in ID: catspics