Paul Schaefer said something about Joni just now. It was after Dave
Letterman's monologue, when he was seated at his desk. He brought up the
subject of Jones beach and asked Paul if he had any idea how many people
visit the beach every year. Paul made a few guesses, the Dave told him he was
wrong and that 8 million people go to Jones beach every year. Then Paul said
something about Joni . . . but I missed it! And I think Dave may have added a
Joni reference too.

If you catch the show later in the Midwest or on the West Coast, please
listen carefully for this and let me know what was said. (It's for Joni in
Fiction. I know it's not fiction, but we have Joni jokes there and quite a
few are from Letterman's show.)

Also, Etta James is the musical guest and last time I saw her on the show she
was over-the-top incredible.

Thanks,

    --Bob