Azeem wrote:
Curtis Mayfield - damn, can't remember the title - wonderful stuff, small
band, silky voice, nifty guitar playing, great vibe.

I just happen to remember it: "Keep on keeping on"
I thought it was wonderful too!
Lieve.

This message may contain privileged information. If you have received this message by
mistake, please keep it confidential and return it to the sender.

Although we have taken steps to minimise the risk of transmitting software viruses,
the EBRD accepts no liability for any loss or damage caused by computer viruses and
would advise you to carry out your own virus checks.
The contents of this e-mail do not necessarily represent the views of the EBRD.