Hola!

I've been trapped under boxes (the type for moving) for weeks now and am
beginning to see the Jonifest light! I was still wavering on my set here and
thought I'd ask for some assistance.

As far as Joni songs go, I was interested in maybe playing Carey again, but
only if I have some Careyettes! My other option is Coyote, also some singing
assistance would be helpful ;-)

I was definitely going to play it's a hard life by Nancy Griffith.

I also wanted to do a sing along I was thinking of either peace Train or
Hide Your Love Away by the Beatles or I am totally open to suggestions.
HELP! lol...

Well back to the boxes for now...can't wait to see everyone!

Love Nikki

"Ever since I was a baby girl the one thing I wanted most in this world was
to keep my love alive..." ~ Heart