Hello Gang and Happy Weekend
I am still compiling slots for rehearsal time for the Northeast Jonifest. I
have tentative slots for the following people for time requests:
Marian Russell
Bob Muller
Sherelle
Donna Binkley
Michael Paz

This time is being set up for you to rehearse with other people for your
set. If you need the use of the Performance Space, VG-8 with Parker Guitar
Controller, or any of the keyboards (Triton, M1. Or VK-7). Please email me
by Tuesday so I can post the schedule on the Northeast list by Weds. I will
also send it to Ashara so she can have it posted at the site for further
sign ups as collaborations develop.

Please excuse the bandwidth to the main list, but I wanted to make sure I
got to everyone as quick as possible.

Thanks

Paz

NP-Caroline I See You-James Taylor