chris hall wrote:

> Has anybody ever seen any of Joni's art for sale? Her music has been a central
>thread in my life since the age of 11, and I'm trying to "feng shui" my house at the
>moment - Joni's bound to help.....but would I need to be a millionaire?!

To get ahold of her original artwork, yes, you would have to be a
millionaire. We're talking tens of thousands of $$. She sold lithos
of some of her paintings during her last tour, some signed and some
not, which show up on ebay occasionally for $100+.  She has also
issued various limited editions of her work over the years, expect to
pay $1000-5000 for one of those rare pieces.  If you visit the
jonimitchell.com website you should be able to find something that,
with the help of a good printer, will spruce up the walls.
RR
  • Art chris hall
    • Randy Remote