is this the song someone mentioned awhile ago that was played on the last
episode of ER...& does anyone have an mp3 file of this?

>>Iz Kamakawiwo'ole,  a very big man who had the smoothest of voices, was
singing "Somewhere Over the Rainbow." <<<

i need this asap in mp3 form or real audio is okay...for a dear friend who
is caring for another dear friend of ours who is in hawaii & is dying...as
some of you know this dying friend is documenting her transition for all of
her friends who are connected to her from all over the world via the
internet (last count about 80 of us!)... a life altering experience for us
all

my caretaking friend heard this song this morning as she was driving across
Haleakala & wishes we all could here it as she says its so perfect...

any help would be eternally appreciated! literally!

Over the Moon-
"bringing the melancholy world of twilight
to life almost like magic" All Music Guide