Paz wrote:

> Wow Kakki I agree. I went to Tower today and picked up

Glad you got it, Michael.  I'm catching up on posts and noticed Kate
mentioned Nash's recording of Doug Ingoldsby's "I'll Be There For you" which
is such a gorgeous song.  (And Kate I'm wracking my brain because I have
heard this song before a few times and I can't remember where, but I loved
it immediately!)  I would love the next time we all get together to do a
singalong to it.  It is so beautiful.

I'm have been holding back some exciting news because I'm so freaking
ecstatic about it.  Our Darice called up her buds at the Guacamole Fund and
got us two front row, backstage tix (out of only six available) for the Nash
show at House of Blues Oct. 2nd.  AHHHHH!!  If any of the SoCal (or any
other JMDL'ers) want to join us that night, please let me know.  It would be
so great to get together.

> Hoping you have a last minute change of plans and
> will be jetting east next week.

;-(  If only I could turbo transport in!  I'll be here holding down the fort
with the rest of us this year.

> NP-Jack Neilson-Tribute to the Tesh Years Revisited

Ummm, yeah right LOL

Kakki