I have just added the 100th entry to Joni in Fiction on the JMDL site!

Thanks to all who have contributed to this collection of Joni mentions in
books, films, poetry, plays and on TV. I truly underestimated our Joan when I
began this project earlier this year. I had thought there'd be just a few
Joni references in fiction, but I guess even *I* can underestimate her
influence!

Also . . . I think I may have accidentally deleted an entry for Joni on TV.
If you have submitted anything to Joni in Fiction recently, please take a
look at the site and see if I have missed anything, and that I have all your
information correct -- including your credit.

SUE CAMERON ! ! ! Did you send me 3 Joni references from The Wonder Years? If
you did, I can only find one. Sorry.

I'm always running behind the times, but I have had a problem with Internet
access lately (read: AOL) and I fell behind a bit. Sorry to everyone who sent
me references over the last 6 weeks. I should be completely up to date now.

Now I have to go pack for Jonifest. I truly wish that each and every one of
you could be there. And I will miss people I've met in previous years who
can't be there this time around. (This means you, Wally and MG and Sue
Cameron and Kakki and Russ and Steve Polifka and Anne and Marilyn and
especially the person or people I am forgetting that I will remember once I
hit Send!)

Take care all. And thanks to Les and Lori and to everyone who has made Joni
in Fiction bigger and better than I ever imagined.

    --Bob