Just a quick note to say I arrived safely at home around 6 pm after
seeing Cindy & Gisele off at BWI airport.

Hope y'all got our note on the message board ... sorry for leaving
without see ya laters but we had to go early to pick up my car from the
repair shop in Milford PA, and for some strange reason no one else was
awake!?!

(Our wonderful cabin mates, Susan G and Mary P, did manage to stand up
for a hug before returning to dreamland.)

It was a great fest, the best!!!  Thank you Ashara and others (you know
who you are) for everything.

More manana ...

Lori,
missing her other home and family now, but smiling in a BIG way  : )