Hey there & welcome to you, Matt!

Sorry it's taken me so long to acknowledge your introduction. As you by now have
realized, we just completed "Jonifest 2002" and are now getting re-assimilated to our
respective locales and lives.

Anyway, you've heard some of the Neil Young stories - there are lots of connections
with them, I was reading the Shadows & Light biography on the plane and it told of the
sessions for her debut record, "Song To A Seagull" (referred to here as STAS), and how
Buffalo Springfield was recording in the same studios, which led to Stills laying down
his cool bass riff on 'Night In The City' and introduced Crosby to Neil Young as Joni
had known him from her Canadian folkie days.

Anyway, what an amazing journey awaits you...some of the best music made in the last
35 years, an array of musical literature unsurpassed.

And yes, we can hook you up with lots of concerts, early unreleased songs, and a whole
other amazing world of music.

Welcome home.

Bob

NP (Now Playing): Bruce Springsteen, "Born In The USA" (Tour rehearsal; Asbury Park NJ
7/30/02