Marian wrote:
>Les Ross has this really quiet quality when he sings and plays his guitar - he has a
>strong voice, but somehow he makes it seem quiet, like you're sitting with him in a
>beautiful forest with sunbeams coming down thru the trees.  His guitar playing is
>gorgeous.

Ahhh, reminds me of sitting in Chris' back garden, the sun having slipped down and the
glow still simmering in the distance.  Yes, best to hear Les in this fashion...

>Kay Ashley - am so glad that you brought those demo CDs so that I could listen to

Kay...where can I get a copy?

>Sharon, I'm so glad you brought your accordion and I really enjoyed your set.
>
>Donna, I loved your set!

O.k. you two, you were holding out on us at the last fest!  All of this talent laying
dormant for a year, I'll bet it really blossomed!

Thanks for the report Marian.  It must have been hard for you to reconcile the
emotions you were feeling...elated at the fest and upset with the luggage.  Don't know
how you did it, but you are my hero!

Sue

npimh, Kay Ashley "Strange Boy"

Communicate with others using Lycos Mail for FREE!
http://mail.lycos.com