Jenny
Tons of drugs alcohol and cigarettes. OR a constitution like the US's. HEE
HE HEE. It's always the best part. Wild abandon of singing and playing
stream of consciousness if you know what I mean. I have forgotten more songs
than I can play now by heart, but that's when they come back. It will be
nice to have you hang with us. I am tired of the same 14 drunks! not to
mention my wicked step brother Victor.

Love

Paz