hey suze, chris, vince and bob.. nice to hear from you.
maybe there is something in the name patrick
that is drawn to the jonilist?? so shamed i missed jonifest!
i recently played in a small forest in north london
with my baritone uke and accordion, and played
blue boy, for free, and night ride home..
i felt like i was having my own little jonifest up there on the stage...
does anyone know the bonnington cafe in vauxhall, london?
Its a beutiful little place with cheap good good food, candlelight,
bring your own wine, and a piano in the corner, i play
mostly my stuff, joni, buffy st-marie. and everyone
is always so quiet and listens to teh music, most other
musicians who play there, always play joni in their sets,
from the first time i went there, i felt like i was walking
into the lyrics of blue l.p .. "hiding behind bottles in some dark cafe... "
It really is a wonderfull warm cosy romantic and forgotten
place, anyone who fancies a regular joni
sing along.. this is the place we should all go to xxx
oh and yes.. kashmir club sounds excellent .. put me down!!! xxxx
patrick wolf xxx