first time posting in a while..I had to give some words of jonifest this year
that I was lucky enough to experience..As Paz's official lost child out of
another lifetime, I was able to have a weekend of wonder and smiles and
goosebumps....Just read the Reuters article on the list and haven't stopped
laughing out loud yet....
Thank you ashara who I finally got to meet...
My retention is SO not happening,that I can't begin to name all the people who
caused goosebumnps the entire weekend.
I am thinking of one episode now..Stephanie on a white piano, and Christina
singing Blue on a little porch room.Wander in the house thinking its a CD
playin somehwere.I sat down to hear them with goosebumps abound..Only at
Jonifest do these little moments happen regularly...
I am haunted by Jenny's voice so beautifully--
I'm still laughing about The ethal mermans of Kay and Smurf who I finally got
to meet.....allison,Kay, and julius for the road trip laughs.......marion's
tunings to sing by..maura as cutest with sister.....
washing hands with anti-bacterial soap with water not supposed to be touched
without boiling.(I'm still trying to digest the irony)Guess I'll stop here for
now..Good night everybody--thanks for being there and lighting up a long
weekend for me to always know....
Jack