Hello everybody,

I'm sitting in some dark internet cafi reading all the post from you gys, and I
can't believe how much there is!!!
My name is Christina and I'm a 25-year-old Dane. I signed to the list after
having joined one of the best experiences of my life - yep, talking about the
Jonifest!
I didn't thank Ashara nearly enough, so thank you again, for having giving me
this opportunity that litterally changed my life!!!
I've only really Known Joni Mitchell for about a year and just had little
knowledge of her music until these four days, after which I'm purchasing every
single cd, she made! By the way, I'm part of a duo in which I sing with the
guitarist, Henning Olsen (also on the list). We're called Big Yellow Taxi, and
we belong the rare race of people hooked on Joni Mitchell in Denmark.
At the Jonifest I was SO amazed by the love that exists in you Joni fans.
You're so loving, affectionate and giving. Please come to Denmark to thore us
in my cold country...;-)
The performances were incredible and I have such good memories from all four
days (and the bonus evening/night I spent with some people at New York). I felt
very sad about going home and I'm already organising my trip back to the
States. I'm probably going to work with a songwriter and producer with whom I
got in contact in NYC after the Fest. So I hope, that you'll accept me stopping
by one of these days... Michael Paz and Jack Neilson, I also hope that we can
get together!!
That's it for now. I can't wait to have ADSL (I live in an underdevelopped
country!), so I can catch up on the latest every day.

Hugs,

Christina

P.S. Jenny, I do catch myself being more affectionate with people around me -
pretty impressioning for an Danish icequeen..!-). By the way, you're
perfomances/songs occupy my mind the most of all.