In preparation for the strike, which didn't happen!!!, Sox fans were
posting concerts that they have attended, and a rich variety it was, and
guess what Canadian singer who isn't Neil Young had as many mentions as
anyone else (except for Arrowsmith, no explaining that, but other than
them, guess who had as many mentions as anyone else...).  Even I was
amazed at all the Sox fans who have seen Joni through the years;  she is
always written of well there but the number of Sox message board posters
who have seen her is a % only exceeded by the JMDL in the internet
community!

And this is for Suze and anyone else from the state of Michigan - I was
in Ann Arbor today (yesterday, by now) for the Washington game and wow
wow wow wow wow wow wow wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was sitting in row 2 on the 30, right behind the Michigan bench, if
you could see video clips of the game, *before* the field goal attempt,
I was standing with my arms in the arm, calling the field goal good -
God told me :-) it would be!!!  I don't know if I will ever sleep again
after seeing that game and what a finish!

Then I went to suburban Detroit, did a wedding in one of the Pointe
suburbs off of Lake St. Claire, and then went to Detroit and saw the Sox
wallop the Tigers - a very good day for me - at the baseball game ran
into a bunch of Washington fans who had been at the football game and
they all praised the Michigan fans for being the classiest they had ever
seen, no trash talk, just good sports and treated them well -

all I missed was Gage, , a Joni concert with Eminem opening, and my
wayward ex telling me he finally grew up to make it a perfect day, but I
will settle for what I had!

Vince