Well, it's been a JoniFest kind of day, with a
wonderful visit from Maggie McNally this morning and an
equally wonderful phone conversation with ChuckE this
evening. Chuck encouraged me to finally put a couple of
my newest songs on my web site, so you can go to
http://www.anne.sandstrom.com to listen to either (or
both):

Coming Back to You (which is sort of like a Jamaican
haiku - well kind of...)

Always the Same (Russ cringes whenever he hears it
because he knows his dream retirement and his house -
complete with paved back yard, I kid you not -  were
the inspiration, except he thinks it's my best song and
wants it to make us lots of little royalty pennies...)

The songs are in MP3 format. I hope you like them!

lots of love
Anne)