hey Listers,
I have just re-joined the JMDL after being away for 3 years. I used to
be a jmdler when I lived in Sydney, but since then I have moved
to Thailand and been pretty flat out living life in south east asia. But
hello to Ashara if you remember me from your trip down under, and Victor -
thanks again for introducing me to Nick Drake - I am still in love with
his music.

Life is crazy in Thailand - I have been working as a television producer
and also started singing on Friday and Saturday nights with two thai guys
who are wonderful musicians. It's my first paid gig and I have learnt so
much since i started a year ago with them. We do all the great hippy stuff
- joni of course, CSNY, janis, bonnie, grateful dead.

The reason I have rejoined the list is because I want some music advice
from those listers in Canada. I am going on holidays to Vancouver and
Toronto in Oct (sussing out the country to see if i wanna move there next
yr!) and wanted some info about places to hear good folk rock/blues in
town...or places to jam??? Catherine in Toronto has already suggested
Hughes? any more tips?

Glad to be back in this friendly place of joni fans.
angela in bangkok

the views of Reuters Ltd.