"Jim L'Hommedieu (Lama)" wrote:

> Here's some news that's not to be forgotten amongst all of the "JoniFest
> 2002 NE" news.  Paz brought an advance copy of one of the discs of the
> "JoniFest 2000 New Orleans", to be called "PazFest" if I remember correctly.
>
> Ever the skeptic, I am now convinced that the remote truck on the curb in
> front of "The Howlin' Wolf" really was recording!  :)  Are you guys ready
> for the first official, live, release from the Bryan Thomas Band?  heh heh.
>
> On the porch of Full Moon Central, when I said something particularly
> positive about his music, Bryan shook his head and said, "You are like my
> *MOM or something!"

And when y'all finally get your hands on this sizzler set of cd's, I want you
to remember that Bryan got to go on about 1 a.m., after about 7 hours of
previous music playing on stage. The crowd had quite thinned out by then. Bryan
and his band came on with style and grace and as a true professionals. Then
knocked all of our socks off with their playing.

Jerry

np: Betty Buckley - Neverland