> >I was gonna sign up but then I fretted about my little city tag line.
> >"City
> >of the Fallen Angels" is just so obvious but I guess it has my number on
it

City of our very own angel would be appropriate. A living doll, to borrow a
phrase.

> IT was comical...every time I tried to click on submit the box would move.
> I chased it a good five minutes...from all angles.

It can be a challenge.  I keep trying to find some room next to Sybil and we
are 200 miles apart.  Are there more Joni fans in that area.  I suppose
there are and I wonder why.  Then again, I know why.  Great to see you there
Bree.

 Mack