LOL! talk about putting a fire out with GASOLINE!!!!
silly silly girl. i don't know who the hell she is,
but i don't wanna know now!

by the way, i keep meaning to post about
jonifest...i'm working on it....we really missed you
anne!
love,
alison e. in slc
still buried under piles and stacks of work to catch
up on...

http://finance.yahoo.com