> It was a go almost two years ago. I haven't heard a thing
> in a while.

Frankly, I've given up on it. Elvis Costello alluded to it in his live performance of
"Edith & The Kingpin" that it got tied up or buried or some such. Anyway, we already
have some of those recordings...just got a nice copy of Duncan Shiek's "Court & Spark"
that he did during an in-studio radio broadcast...

In the meantime, there's a new Joni tribute from The Steve Klink Trio that's quite
good, the full-length "Big Yellow Taxi" tribute from Denmark that's gotten raves here,
and of course countless volumes of Joni covers from yours truly. Just because you
haven't heard of Anni Clark/Christine Sullivan/Mark Wise doesn't mean they don't do
KNOCKOUT versions of these Joni songs...

Bob

NP: Tom Waits, "I Can't Wait To Get Off Work"