I'm taking the liberty of reposting this to include the Joni-only
group, for the obvious reason.   : )

Lori
-----

> perhaps we should post a regular time to meet there?

I've made this suggestion before, Mags...the chances of popping in and
finding someone there are slim, cuz when you log in, if nobody's there,
you log out! It sounds pretty anal retentive, but if there was a posted
schedule the thing would get more use...and it IS a cool place!

I would suggest 10PM Thursdays for starters, and maybe a Saturday AM
slot so Euros (and Kiwis!) can join in the fun. Not all of them are
Chris Marshall zombies! ;~) (Poor Chris was up to the WEE hours a week
or so ago)

Bob

NP: Tom Waits, "Knife Chase"