Hi Immy, welcome to the list.

Well you know you have to listen to 'Don't Interupt The Sorrow' and I'm sure
there are many more songs which will help your research. It does sound verry
interesting and yes, I would be interested at looking at it when it is
finished.

I don't think she is a femenist in the sence where she thinks woman are
better than men, but just equal in different ways which I agree with.
However I know that she thinks that alot of people are sexist including the
Music Biz which I agree with.

Steve T.