> >I think in this case Joni has taken some of her early marker and
watercolor
> works and re-done them in oils with a >full palette and a larger canvass.
>

> > But I suppose you could argue that she's 'painting a starry night again,
> man!'
>
> Nawwwwww ;-)

I have the same opinion about Phil Lesh and Friends still doing all the
classic Dead songs.  They sound completely fresh as if they are brand new.
They have been given new life.  As far as I am concerned, these songs are
timeless anyway but I didn't think they were repainting anything.  I hope
the same thing will be true of Joni's project.

Victor

Np: nothing yet...I just got back from the grocery

--- Victor Johnson
--- [EMAIL PROTECTED]
"Roses wait for the springtime,
They sleep beneath the ground.