>Kasey wrote::

>"My friend is also sending me the Blue CD.  Do you have
>this one?"

Oh.....YEAH!!  I'm listenting to it at this very moment.....Bluuuuuuuue,
songs are like tattoos...You know I've been to sea before....Crown and
anchor me....or let me sail away...

I can't say it any better than Bob.  This is a must Kasey!!  Let us know
your thoughts...very interested?

BTW...yes, I love Graters and Larosa's  BUT...I stay away....or I'd be
looking like two-ton Tessie..

Bree