<<tell us more!>>

Hiya Sis! I don't have those alternate original lyrics on file, but I do
have the track. (From an appearance on Folklore TV in 1970) Unless somebody
beats me to it, I'll transcribe them and post them. I know the "constantly
in the the darkness" line was originally

"You're silly as a northern fish says I,
If you want me I'll be in the bar"...

Anyway, more later - but if anybody does have these handy, feel free to
share! :~)

Bob

NP: XTC, "Mayor of Simpleton"

the views of the company.