Vince,
  I am impressed with your wealth of knowledge. I saw a movie
a few years back, but can't remember the name, the guy was trying
to impress the girl and he was teaching the Freddy to a group at
a nursing home.  Do you recall that?
                             Kasey

Freddie and the Dreamers had two big US hits, 1965's chart topping I'm
Telling You and Do the Freddie which reached 21.   The dance was
introduce ed with I'm Telling You Now.  The second song was an attempt
to capitalize on the dance..  Curiously my web notes show that there was
a second song named Do the Freddie written Chubby Checker!  I am
printing the Freddie lyrics, the Chubby Checker lyrics are so very
similar but not the same.  Oh, hell, I'll give a CC sample after the
FATD version.

By an odd coincidence, the details of which that I would never reveal to
you for fear of them coming back to haunt me, I did a demonstration of
the Freddie to a group of people in my aerobic class just last week.

VinceGet more from the Web.  FREE MSN Explorer download :
http://explorer.msn.com