Oh Mack and Kasey - see, you hit a deep vein ;-)  My soulmate from age 15 to
30 sang the song to me every time we were together through years and
distances and separations.  We came together through the love of music and
Joni.  He was a brilliant singer and songwriter who sadly walked away from
it all when he couldn't take the starmaker machinery game any longer.  He is
the one who inspired me to write songs and learn to play guitar and piano.
The albums Blue and For The Roses are almost an autobiography for me of our
relationship (except I did not have a Little Green)  He is probably as much
the reason as Joni as to why I have an affinity for this list.  Kakki

Nights In White Satin
(Justin Hayward)
----

Nights in white satin,