I'm not sure if we were talking about Jaco here on on another list, but here
is yet another Jaco story. I've been seeing a lot of them on various
musicians lists due to the recent anniversary of his death. The
bass-with-no-case is always evident, as are the sad and scary acts of addict
insanity.

Patti
--
Patti Witten, singer-songwriter