I saw the Rolling Stone's new collection of oldies for 29.95 today. thought I
should let all of you know. I a m reading a lot of complaining about the
price of the Joni Mitchell CD. It probably is her last recording so maybe all
of you should give the complaining a rest and think about the art and beauty
she has given the world. Have any of us done what she has? True, there should
be more interest in Joni Mitchell than there is but she is highly regarded
and almost mythical. Being older in the music industry doesn't help esp when
one is female. I can't help feeling melancholy about this being maybe her
last recording and can't believe it has been almost 25 years since I first
heard her first recording. I am getting old too.