Darice!
We want details!
Plus...Darice...I think you would *flip out* and *LOVE* the 3rd and
final exhibition of the 35th Summer of Love, at StudioZ on 11th and
Folsom in SF.
I just came from the opening night party ("Country Joe" among others
entertained) and ....your post made me remember some of the
unbelievable photos of Jim Morrison by Gene Anthony (and others) that
are up in this show.  The best by far of the 3 successive exhibits
(yes, even way better than all those Robert Altman photos - and yeah
he was there tonight too...).  Stunning exhibit. Original art by
Jerry Garcia that is mind-blowing, and Grace Slick's work, and who
knew Wavy Gravy was so prolific?!
You should go, you'd love it.
The event, the BIG event, at Civic Center has been moved from the
13th to the 20th, FREE, 2 stages, 35th Anniversary of the Summer of
Love, major lovefest it will be.
Richard in San Francisco
=======