**bob - you truly outdid yourself with this one!!**

Thanks, Cindy...I guess I just had so many requests to put together a "Best
Of" collection I buckled. Glad you're digging it, I was just listening to it
this morning meself!

Here is the lineup for this CD:

1.  Lydia van Dam - All I Want
2.  Will Taylor - Black Crow
3.  Karin Allyson - Blue Motel Room
4.  The Rumba Club - This Flight Tonight
5.  Anni Clark - He Comes For Conversation
6.  Christine Sullivan - I Think I Understand
7.  Mark Wise - Woodstock
8.  Prince - A Case Of You
9.  Gregson & Collister - Same Situation
10. Bonnie Raitt - That Song About The Midway
11. Jack Donahue - Little Green
12. Chaka Khan - Man From Mars
13. Carla Helmbrecht - Song To A Seagull
14. Kevyn Lettau - You Turn Me On I'm A Radio
15. Counting Crows - Big Yellow Taxi
16. Carl Verheyen - Cactus Tree

Of course, there are PLENTY more great ones where these came from, these are
just 16 that came immediately to mind and provide a nice cross-section
between Joni's songs & musical genres.

Happy to share a copy with anyone interested.

Also, DON'T FORGET to try & win a FREE copy! Just send me your e-mail with a
guess of a Joni song and the LP/CD it appears on, and maybe you'll win! I'll
close the contest Saturday midnight.

Bob

NP: Patti Witten, "Is That True"