Darice - thanks for this!  Great photo! There's more of the band under the
"Gallery" section, too.  Here's Pevar's comment from the "Latest News"
section:

"Scheduled perfectly in the tour, Nash and Band rose to the occasion playing
world reknowned Fillmore West and LA's HOB at the onset of October. "The
crowd in LA was more attentive than I have ever seen at the LA House Of
Blues. The room got absolutely silent for Nash and the fact that so many of
his dear friends showed up in support, like Jackson and Joni, made it a very
special event for all of us" Peev added."

Darice wrote:
> Drat, I knew I should have stuck close to Pevar...after we spoke before
the
> show. Check out Jeff's site (www.pevar.com), latest news for a picture of
Joni at