De: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]En nombre de vince
Enviado el: Domingo, 06 de Octubre de 2002 10:30 a.m.
Para: joni
Asunto: a new Joni page (for me)

"By the time we got to Woodstock we were half a million strong
And everywhere there was song and celebration
And I dreamed I saw the bombers riding shotgun in the sky
And they were turning into butterflies above our nation..."
- Woodstock - Joni Mitchell 1969 -

Looking for the lyrics quote, I came upon
http://www.geocities.com/musica_holm/joni.html

I wish I read Spanish better!  Some fascinating commentary (as far as I
can read) and great pictures, great other stuff, some of which I hadn't
seen before!

Anyone have any knowledge of this site, or can contact the owner of the
site and make some contact?

Vince