> If we truly want peace, the place to start is within ourselves.
> The reason we don't have peace is because we use violent means to try and
make
> others peaceful.
> (that and forcing our world view on others)

I heard an excerpt from an India Arie interview this morning.  I met her a
couple of times in Atlanta before she became a big star.  I think she is so
down to earth.  But I really like this quote below and think it so
true...everything begins within ourselves...

"But, I've drawn a conclusion, it's all and illusion confusions the name of
the game
A misconception, a vast deception
Something's gotta change
Don't be offended this is all my opinion
ain't nothing that I'm sayin law
This is a true confession of a life learned lesson I was sent here to share
wit ya'll
So get in where you fit in go on and shine
Free your mind, nows the time
Put your salt on the shelf
Go head and love yourself
Cuz everything's gonna be all right" from India Arie "Video"

NP: India Arie "Brown Skin"

--- Victor Johnson
--- [EMAIL PROTECTED]
"Roses wait for the springtime,