We had a wonderful day today. Spent the day with a lot of Afghans and
other middle easterns.
We took Kevin, one of my Lhasa Apso, and Tilly, my mini longhaired
dachs. they thouroughly enjoyed themselves. They had a good sniff of the
Afghans and others but didn't find anything wrong with them at all.
Yes, this was at a race track and the Afghans etc were there to race.
Tilly had 3 races with a Pomeranian. She has a good time and went like a
bomb.
Kevin had to race on his own in case the Afghans etc thought he was the
'hare'. Anywa, Kevin couldn't get enough of it. He got very worked up
and just pelted hell for leather along after the hare. unlike all the
others who raced along the track, Kevin used his brain and got up where
the hare was and ran right ebhind it.
It was a hoot and the crowds thought my two were hilarious. definately
going again.

--
bw
colin