**The first time I heard Joni sing Both Sides Now was Atlanta in 1998.  It
was
a moment I will never forget. **

Thanks for a great post Frank! I'm glad to see someone else puts "Gorilla" up
there as one of JT's best. Like Joni, he did some incredible work in the
decade, and Gorilla (and In The Pocket) hold their own with his best imo.

I was also there when Joni came out that night in Atlanta and started into
BSN. It was a very emotional moment because we had all been communicating
about the tour and I knew this was not one she had done before. Of course,
the fact that it was also her birthday, and the fact that we got to meet her
later made it an unbelievable evening of a lifetime!

Thanks for sharing your thoughts on Joni's path, not always where some of us
would have her go but why should she start doing that now? ;~)

Bob

NP: Jack Nielsen, "Blue Boy" (speaking of unbelievable!!)