--- Bree Mcdonough <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>   No..I think there is probably a
> very real, CLEAR AND PRESENT DANGER.

Clear maybe, but not currently present according to
the CIA report released last week.  Iraq's weapons
capabilities are probably less than before the Gulf
War.

> I think Bush is an honorable man...you may not like
> his politics but I have no doubts about his
truthfulness.  His veracity I do not question.

I question Bush's veracity as I would any other
politician's.  I might question the veracity of
someone who has been arrested at least 3 times and at
one point denied the existence of one of those arrests
even more.

> I don't know if Saddam has the capabilities NOW to
> do major harm to us?  The big question is do we have
time to wait and find
> out?

Absolutely not.  To question an all-out first-strike
full scale war against Iraq does not mean one believes
nothing should be done to keep Saddam from further
developing WMDs.

Jenny

http://mobile.msn.com
http://faith.yahoo.com