Just this once
Set the way back machine Sherman to when another President from Texas
committed the best of my generation to battle the last great fear of the Free
World, Communism. My Question is what difference did there deaths cause, did
it stop the red domino's falling in Indochina. what if those 50,000 men and
women had joined the Peace Corp.and better fed children around the planet or
we used the Billions of dollars from that war to educate and feed and house
our citizens instead of Napalming and spreading Agent Orange all over
Vietnam.
Our president tonight laid out his latest Cowboy Doctrine: Aint gonna trust
those Indians so lets saddle up.
Brian Symes Architect
$1,000,000.00=Housing for 10 elderly people
$1,000,000.00=One Cruise missle to kill 10 people