In a message dated 10/8/02 4:40:58 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

> Has anyone heard the cover version of "Woodstock" by a band called
> "Matthew's southern comfort"?I have the song on CD.I like it,it's very
> mellow and relaxing but the band doesn't
> put much energy into the song,imo.

Hey Relayer, yes Mathew's Southern Comfort is on "Covers & Contributions"
Vol. 2, Disc 4. (one of Muller's first cover CD's).  I listened to it again,
and you're right. It's very mellow.  I think they were smoking a lot of ganja
at the time, (which was quite the norm at the time).  Still a nice version
though!

Jimmy (who was just in Jamaica and the musicians didn't know Joni's Ganja
Line :~)